Tuesday, January 13, 2009

JAM-UARY

Sitting on campus today in between classes I felt the urge to make a new mix. It happens to be slightly school/winter related, but they were the topics on my mind!

Thar she blows:

1. Caterpillar Girl - Lou Barlow
2. The Weakest Shade of Blue - The Pernice Brothers
3. Take Me - Eef Barzelay
4. I'll Kiss you at Every Red Light - Creaky Boards
5. A Book Laid on its Binding - Jason Anderson
6. Our Life is Not a Movie or Maybe - Okkervil River
7. My Mathematical Mind - Spoon
8. Acid Tongue - Jenny Lewis
9. Campus - Vampire Weekend (shush, I know)
10. My Favourite Book - Stars
11. As Tall as Cliffs - Margot and the Nuclear So So's (love their name!)
12. Knickerbocker - Fujiya and Miyagi
13. The Gentle Preservation of Children's Minds - Irving
14. Help Me - The Mommyheads
15. 6000 Shipwrecks - Kite Flying Society
16. Blood on the Snow - Horsefeathers

You don't have to tell me, I know I have great taste in music.
:)

1 comment:

sk8slow said...

Hi,
Great Seeing Eef Make your List of Songs!
I just wanted to share the good news that Eef and Clem Snide are back together!
The new record comes out 2/24/09 and if you'd like a free copy for review or any press materials for that matter feel free to let me know.
We have all sorts of online materials such as banners, images, press releases etc...
We also have buttons, posters and even vinyl for the lucky ones.
Contact me at:
bruce@slgmusicus.com
Hope to hear from you!
-bruce